CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Third Reich Stamp Group. Was: THIRD REICH STAMPS GROUP (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113838)

Victor Manta November 15th 03 09:37 AM

Third Reich Stamp Group. Was: THIRD REICH STAMPS GROUP

Jawohl, Herr Kellogg, drei mal ist perfekt, da alle gute Dinge sind drei,
wie bekannt!

(Translation: Yes, Mr. Kellogg, three times is perfect, because all good
things are three, as known). It's an old German proverb.

A short notice: why shouldn't be the same postings repeated in their own
threads. IMO, because they a

1. Not necessary, being redundant

2. Misleading, being taken for answers, what they actually aren't.

Victor Manta

"Jim Kellogg" wrote in message
Worlds largest and most active group about stamps, covers, and postal
history of the Nazi Third Reich (1933-1945). Topics include occupied
countries, Legions, propaganda postcards, revenues and dues stamps,
concentration camp and Holocaust postal history, censored mail,
Fieldpost and POW postal history.

Jim Kellogg November 15th 03 10:39 PM

Danke Herr Manta. Sie sind korrekt.

Jim K.

Victor Manta November 16th 03 08:30 AM

Bitte schön. Nicht nur, dass ich korrekt bin, aber ab und zu habe ich sogar
recht :-)

(You are welcome. Not only that I'm correct, but sometimes I even have
right). A bit difficult to translate.