CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   AD: Pelikan M75 GO! NOS $20 (worldwide shipping incl) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=132751)

tburke0 June 9th 05 04:22 PM

AD: Pelikan M75 GO! NOS $20 (worldwide shipping incl)

I've got a number of new-old-stock Pelikan GO! pens in both red & green
trim w/ M nibs. Has anyone ever seen these in other colors/nib widths?

The praises of these inexpensive piston-filler pens have been sung on
many of the pen boards, and make excellent starter pens, beater pens,
and gifts!

Cost is $20 USD per pen including shipping anywhere in the world in a
bubble envelope via USPS 1st Class / Airmail Letter Post. Other options
available at your request/expense.

I can take US Checks, MO's and (non-CC) PayPal as payment.

email me at if interested...

Thanks!
Tom

Dan McCarty June 9th 05 05:25 PM

tburke0 wrote:

I can take US Checks, MO's and (non-CC) PayPal as payment.

I've been watching this NG for a while and have been interested in a
cheap, starter fountain pen like the Go. But since this is post #1
from in all of Usenet, my little internet red flags
in the back of my head are going up.

Do you have an eBay store/account? Has anyone else here done business
w/ tburke?

I wish I had a better first post to come out of lurker mode, really.
:-)

-Dan

tburke0 June 9th 05 06:03 PM

Hi Dan,

My nic on Ebay is also tburke0, but i'm just a buyer there

I'm active on FPN, and somewhat active on PT & RS. (handle is tburke0
on those boards as well)

My other F/S messages (same item)

FountainPenNetwork:
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...showtopic=2400

RamblingSnail:
http://www.ramblingsnail.net/forums/...showtopic=1043

oh, and penpassion:
http://www.penpassion.com/tburke0

PenTrace greenboard post rolled off some time ago...

Now back to my nefarious scheme of taking over the world twenty bucks
at a time... :-)

Seriously tho, it's good and proper to question the new guy on the
block. esp when there's money on the line. I hope this helps to
alleviate your concerns somewhat...

Cheers!
Tom
tburke0 at gmail (and hotmail and yahoo....)

[email protected] June 12th 05 11:04 PM

Roger wrote:
On 9 Jun 2005 09:25:01 -0700, "Dan McCarty"
wrote, at least in part:

tburke0 wrote:

I can take US Checks, MO's and (non-CC) PayPal as payment.

I've been watching this NG for a while and have been interested in a
cheap, starter fountain pen like the Go. But since this is post #1
from in all of Usenet, my little internet red flags
in the back of my head are going up.

Do you have an eBay store/account? Has anyone else here done business
w/ tburke?

I wish I had a better first post to come out of lurker mode, really.

Have no fear, Dan. Tom is a trusted poster to the FPN Board
and has sold a number of them there with good feedback from
his buyers on that board.

As we write, Tom is awaiting my check to send mine along.

--
Roger
Southern Arizona

You haven't had many posts yourself, Roger. :-)

In fact, your first usenet post seems to have been ~2 weeks ago.

Your reassurance doesn't sound so... umm... reassuring :-)

Dan McCarty June 20th 05 03:17 PM

Since I publicly questioned Tom's pens it's only fair to publicly
praise him as well.

I sent him my $20 the other day and received a "red" (mauve? magenta?)
Pelikan Go 2 days later. Great shippping speed and service.

-Dan

tburke0 June 20th 05 06:04 PM

Great Buyer! A+++ Recommended!!!!!!!

:-)

Thanks!
Tom

[email protected] May 16th 17 06:34 AM

AD: Pelikan M75 GO! NOS $20 (worldwide shipping incl)

I want to buy a pelikan go. Please let my know how can I do that

Tanmoy