CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   CORRECTED URL DURAND EDIDIT MEDAL / ANTONIUS VAN-DYCK (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=152036)

Diane Whatever November 13th 05 01:22 AM

CORRECTED URL DURAND EDIDIT MEDAL / ANTONIUS VAN-DYCK

I have been collecting mostly tokens for the past couple of years and when I
purchased collections at shows etc anything that wasn't something I
collected, I would stick in a drawer. Old medals etc .. Tonight I was
going to stop procrastinating - look up the medals - and list them on ebay
... Any medals I find while googling like these, are in museums or ??? Does
that mean that ALL these type medals have a bigger value than most?

This is the medal -
http://www.tokensandmedals.com/MEDAL.html

Anyone know if this has any value ?