CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Kentucky quarter die break (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=160947)

John January 24th 06 02:35 AM

Kentucky quarter die break

Found this, and one other in circulation back when they first came out.
Any kind of interest in this type of error? Was thinking about doing an
e-bay auction with it.
Thanks for looking.

Can be seen at the following address:

http://www.geocities.com/leathercarv...kyquarter2.jpg

Richard Adams January 24th 06 04:58 AM

Kentucky quarter die break

John wrote:

Found this, and one other in circulation back when they first came out.
Any kind of interest in this type of error? Was thinking about doing an
e-bay auction with it.
Thanks for looking.

Can be seen at the following address:

http://www.geocities.com/leathercarv...kyquarter2.jpg

Nice cud. I had one about that size on a bicentennial quarter and was
offered $10 for it. I still have it. :-)

John January 24th 06 07:01 PM

Kentucky quarter die break

Thanks. I would probably take $10 for this one if I were offered that since
I ended up with the 2 of them. Thanks for the reply, and for looking. Do
you have a picture of the quarter?

John C