CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Jeff 54-S over horizontal D? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32808)

Steve April 1st 04 11:55 PM

Jeff 54-S over horizontal D?

The Jefferson linked below is also posted on abpn. Conecaonline.org lists a
54-S over D south. Anyone know if this is the critter or if this an over
mintmark.

http://pws.chartermi.net/~sdeitert/54-SJeff.jpg

Thanks,
Steve

Alan & Erin Williams April 1st 04 11:57 PM

Steve wrote:

The Jefferson linked below is also posted on abpn. Conecaonline.org lists a
54-S over D south. Anyone know if this is the critter or if this an over
mintmark.

http://pws.chartermi.net/~sdeitert/54-SJeff.jpg

Thanks,
Steve

Don't think that's the S over D. Looks like an RPM, to me.

Alan
'doesn't hesitate to be wrong'

Lyntoy1 April 2nd 04 12:33 AM

Wild! I was looking at my S/D just this morning. That is certainly something
different, but I don't know what.
I'll gladly buy it though! Cool coin!
Mike