CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Liquids that help heartburn reduction (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=309574)

Sandie Broker March 3rd 11 12:55 PM

Liquids that help heartburn reduction

Milk has been always associated as the healthiest health portion.The
worth and value of this liquid is well- known. Our stress level is
lessened by milk and milk products to a great extent owing to the
presence of various vitamins and nutrients in it.Milk is also
classified as one of the effective agents of heartburn remedies.
Drinking cold or warm milk slowly can reduce the problem of heartburn.
Another liquid that weaves magical cure is water.Drinking generous
amount of water daily can also facilitate digestive disorders cures.

For more information visit

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_U7KWPECBNATB...age=index&bb=0