CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   World Banknotes For Sale (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=249569)

Giovanni C. Pettinaro May 22nd 08 11:53 PM

World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
we have a great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Paper Money in UNC condition up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our extensive stock can be viewed
and ordered on-line. Please, come and browse through it with confidence.
Wish lists are welcome and PayPal is accepted. Our stock is updated
frequently, but if you do not find what you are looking for, please get
in touch with us and we will do our best to help you out tracking down
the elusive items you are looking for.
Hoping you find something interesting in our current stock, we wish
happy collecting to everyone.

Best regards to All,
Dr. Giovanni C. Pettinaro
(IBNS LM-166, LANSA 1173).