CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Question: on MODEL 100-79M seeburg (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7016)

Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner September 3rd 03 03:59 PM

Question: on MODEL 100-79M seeburg

i was looking through jukebox guide .com and i found the picture but
there is 2 that look alike

the celestia and the davinci looks more like the last i mentioned

is it a good box or a pain? with problems

before i get it if some one will let me know

Jim W

Geezer September 3rd 03 10:28 PM

You may be interested in Tony Miller's link on that particular model

http://home.pacbell.net/fmillera/SMC1_Jr.html

It may be fairly uncommon and I am not sure about part availability. I have
2 of the Celestia (100-78D) here.

"Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner" wrote in
message ink.net...