CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   FA - Two Dollar bill and Silver Certificate (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36985)

c_kubie January 28th 04 02:35 PM

FA - Two Dollar bill and Silver Certificate

These I am selling for my father. He had these for years and found
them when cleaning his mothers house.

1953A Two Dollar Bill - Red Seal Uncirculated

1953A Two Dollar Bill - Red Seal Uncirculated

SIX - One Dollar Silver Certificates Uncircul

1935 Series F One Dollar Silver Certificate

C_Kubie