CollectingBanter

-   Hockey (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   FS: Vintage hockey cards available; 1933 Ice Kings, 50's-60's-70's Parkhurst, Topps, O-Pee-Chee (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100460)

David Levin April 14th 04 04:15 PM

FS: Vintage hockey cards available; 1933 Ice Kings, 50's-60's-70's Parkhurst, Topps, O-Pee-Chee

Hello,
We have just received a large group of vintage hockey sets and
singles. Included in this group are the 1933 World Wide Gum Ice
Kings, near complete set runs of Parkhurst, Topps, and O-Pee-Chee
hockey as well.

All of the cards available are listed on our hockey webpage:

http://gfg.com/baseball/hockey.shtml

Thanks,
Dave

For more information on these cards, as well as others,
contact David Levin at: "
All prices are listed by the
software as a guide. some of the cards are slightly
better or worse than the catagory they may be in,
but I try to put them in the closest condition catagory
available.
List is subject to change.
10 day moneyback guarantee, you pay postage and handling,
visa/mc accepted. We have a secure order form at our site.
http://www.gfg.com/baseball

David Levin
Global Frontier Group
P.O. Box 49723