CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Argentine Departmental Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113082)

Tony Vella July 17th 03 03:54 AM

Argentine Departmental Stamps

Is there any literature available that lists the issue dates of the
Argentine departmental stamps (M.A. M.G. M.H. etc.)? TIA.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Roy Lingen July 17th 03 11:24 AM

"Rodney" wrote:

For lists of stamps optd MA,MG,MH,MI,MJI,MM,MOP,MRC
for use in ministerial offices, see the SG Catalogue part 20 (South America)

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
| Is there any literature available that lists the issue dates of the
| Argentine departmental stamps (M.A. M.G. M.H. etc.)? TIA.

I have a 1980 copy of the SG South America. It lists year of issue for
these stamps, but not dates.

Roy
remove **NOSPAM** from email address to email

Roy Lingen
http://www.lingens.com Philately in General
http://www.world-postal-history.com Postal History
http://www.stamptopics.com Topical Covers
http://www.buckacover.com All covers $1 !!
"The next best thing to a stamp show"

TC July 18th 03 12:03 AM

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:54:18 GMT, "Tony Vella"
wrote:

Is there any literature available that lists the issue dates of the
Argentine departmental stamps (M.A. M.G. M.H. etc.)? TIA.

Tony :

You may want to try...

Kneitschel: Catalogo de los Sellos Postales de la Republica Argentina

Blair

Tony Vella July 18th 03 12:20 AM

wrote:

Is there any literature available that lists the issue dates of the
Argentine departmental stamps (M.A. M.G. M.H. etc.)? TIA.

Tony :

You may want to try...

Kneitschel: Catalogo de los Sellos Postales de la Republica Argentina

Will try to get hold of a used copy somewhere. Thanks for the tip.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada