CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   AD: Wurlitzer Bubblelight Jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7107)

HumanBean September 25th 03 11:11 PM

AD: Wurlitzer Bubblelight Jukebox

I am advertizing a Wurlitzer Bubblelight jukebox. It is not assembled. I
currently have it in storage & the unit is in fair condition. It does need
some work. I am in the Pittsburgh, PA. area. Please contact me if
interested. The unit is from the 1950's. It plays 78 records. 412-758-5069.
Ask for Steve.

Thanks!

HumanBean September 25th 03 11:15 PM

HumanBean wrote in
.25:

I am advertizing a Wurlitzer Bubblelight jukebox. It is not assembled.
I currently have it in storage & the unit is in fair condition. It
does need some work. I am in the Pittsburgh, PA. area. Please contact
me if interested. The unit is from the 1950's. It plays 78 records.
412-758-5069. Ask for Steve.

Thanks!

Correction on this AD, this jukebox dates back to the early 1940's.

Steve

HumanBean September 29th 03 05:30 PM

$1650 Takes All!!!

412-758-5069