CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   WTT for Ripken memorabilia and past and present baseball and football auto's (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123936)

Greg Friel April 6th 05 04:17 PM

WTT for Ripken memorabilia and past and present baseball and football auto's

We have an extensive McFarlane and Starting lineup inventory....that we are
trading off for Ripken memorabilia of all types including cards and
auto's.....and past and present baseball and football autographed
cards.....(certified only please....)let us know what you have....we have
figures from all sports , including variants...and we will trade straight
across for McFarlane....and 1.5 to 2 times book for most starting lineup
figures......