CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Value of 1978 - 1982 Cabbage Patch Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324099)

[email protected] November 8th 17 02:30 AM

Value of 1978 - 1982 Cabbage Patch Dolls

Hi, I've been searching different routes for days, trying the value of two cabbage patch dolls I recently came to own. One has blonde pigtail braids with white ribbons at the ends, and blue eyes. She's wearing a white apron with a little white ribbon on the front of it, with pink flowers and blue hearts down the straps. Her dress underneath is light blue (almost looks green), she has white tights, and a yellow flower and red hearts on her white clog shoes. Her stamp is light blue, and her printed tag says: "DK", 1978, 1982, Reg. No. PA-1044a. They both say "Original Appalachian Artworks Inc., Amsterdam, N.Y." The other one has green stamped signature. Her printed tag says: "P", 1978, 1982. Reg. No. PA-1044. She has white shoes, green eyes, a blue and white striped top and bottom with a blue ribbon on the top middle of her shirt (like a bow tie), and two white ribbons in her hair with plastic clips with a picture of a cabbage patch kid on them. She has short, light brown hair.
I'd really appreciate the help with this one as I have no clue. Thanks so much! Sincerely, Sandy