CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wanted: Seeburg Remote volume control driveshaft (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=171840)

jukeboxdenny April 25th 06 03:40 AM

Wanted: Seeburg Remote volume control driveshaft

Hi-any one have a spare driveshaft for a PRVC2 ?

Need one for my AY160.

Thanks-Dennis.

Charley April 25th 06 02:33 PM

Wanted: Seeburg Remote volume control driveshaft

I may be able to help. I'll check and let you know later today.

You only need the driveshaft?

--
Charley

oups.com...

jukeboxdenny April 25th 06 05:39 PM

Wanted: Seeburg Remote volume control driveshaft

Hi- I have a motor and wall control for the AY160,just the drive shaft
is missing.

But I could use another complete set up for another juke, a seeburg
phonojet 100 if you have one to spare, otherwise just a shaft will be
fine.

thanks,Dennis Lavin.

..

jukeboxdenny April 26th 06 03:45 AM

Wanted: Seeburg Remote volume control driveshaft

If you like, just email me direct at, " jukeboxdenny at yahoo dot com
"

Thanks-Dennis.