CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   E-bay - Regency Saphiret Drop Necklace Set, Etruscan Cinnabar Set, Victorian Engraved Bands, Large Scenic Cameo, Hardstone Cameo Locket, Darling Silver & Jade Peapod Necklace, Victorian Opal Ring, More! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15018)

Megan McGee's March 17th 04 01:10 PM

E-bay - Regency Saphiret Drop Necklace Set, Etruscan Cinnabar Set, Victorian Engraved Bands, Large Scenic Cameo, Hardstone Cameo Locket, Darling Silver & Jade Peapod Necklace, Victorian Opal Ring, More!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I listed a number of goodies last evening for your consideration.
All have very low or no reserves. The star of the show is the -

Regency Saphiret Necklace & Earrings
the reserve is much lower than the Buy it Now price…

Early Ornate Etruscan Cinnabar 3 pc. Set - NR
these are getting pretty collectible, I was surprised at how much a
bracelet recently brought on e-bay. This is a set with no reserve, so
you may get a deal : )

Gorgeous Victorian 14K Amethyst Enamel Brooch
Stunning Victorian piece with room for resale

Gorgeous Victorian 14K Opal Ring
I have hung onto this one for awhile, it is wonderful, but time to let
it go…

Large Scenic Cameo w/Cherub, Horses, More!
this is a relist with a lower reserve

Man's Engraved Rose Gold Victorian Band

Nice Size Engraved Rose Gold Victorian Band

Ornate 14K Victorian Moonstone Ring

Rose Gold Victorian Acorn Motif Band

Sparkling White Gold Diamond Band
perfect for combining with other rings, but sparkly enough to wear on
it's own

The Best 14K Hardstone Pearl Locket Cameo
exceptional cameo, re-listed with a lower reserve

The Best Edwardian Engraved 14K Bar Pin

Victorian Eastlake 14K Hardstone Cameo Locket
The perfect example of high Eastlake design

Whimsical Sterling Jade Pea Pod Necklace - NR
unique and just too cute – perfect gift for a dear friend!

Or if the links don't work, just search my seller list
meganmcgeessales

Thank you for looking and have a good week!

Sincerely,

Nora

Megan McGee's
www.meganmcgees.com