CollectingBanter

-   Basketball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ! Cards for sale 7-15% (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=70363)

Joe Carrus May 19th 04 04:02 PM

! Cards for sale 7-15%

I have card "lots" for sale at 7-15% of book value. For $110, you will
receive an 800 count box filled with nothing but star cards of the sport you
choose (Baseball, Basketball, Football or mixed). There will be numbered
inserts, rookies, and at least 10 memorabilia cards and/or autographs.
Usually book value on these cards comes to at least $1000, so you are
getting these for at the most 10% of book value. Currently, the only
players that are "held back" are Arod, Bonds, Pujols, Prior, Jeter, Yankee
memorabilia from baseball, Vick, Favre, Pennington, Leftwich from Football,
James, Anthony, Jordan, Ming and Kobe from Baskeball. I also sell 800 count
boxes of YOUR players/teams for 15-20%, send lists if you are interested in
this option. You wont be disappointed, many of these cards are high end
brands, I have several regulars that buy this stuff from me, but my
inventory is getting a bit out of hand right now and I have a few extras to
sell. I've been selling stuff on eBay for several years too and have a
feedback rating of 919 with no negatives (ID is jdfriday).

Thanks for reading,
Joe