CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Anybody else have problems with jukebox usa (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325087)

Tim[_5_] July 9th 19 08:26 PM

Anybody else have problems with jukebox usa

Made 2 orders and never got anything.One I phoned in and it was suppose to go out that day or next. It's been over 2 weeks. (I live in USA)
I emailed an order and never got confirmation and now I try and email and call with no answers.
Maybe it's just me,which would be fine. Hope you can understand my frustration.
Anybody else know where to pick up seeburg parts?

John Robertson July 9th 19 10:36 PM

On 2019/07/09 12:26 p.m., Tim wrote:
Made 2 orders and never got anything.One I phoned in and it was suppose to go out that day or next. It's been over 2 weeks. (I live in USA)
I emailed an order and never got confirmation and now I try and email and call with no answers.
Maybe it's just me,which would be fine. Hope you can understand my frustration.
Anybody else know where to pick up seeburg parts?

Well, there is always Victory Glass - Steve has been around since the 70s...

Is A-One still around?

Bill Butterfield - Musical Fun For Everyone is another source.

And, we carry some parts, but not much in the cosmetic side, plus we are
in Canada which makes shipping more expensive.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com