CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   F.S. ROCKOLA MODEL 5500 CD "ROCKET" JUKEBOX (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7381)

thevidkid November 17th 03 05:20 PM

F.S. ROCKOLA MODEL 5500 CD "ROCKET" JUKEBOX

Selling a complete but non-working Rockola model 5500 Rocket 100 CD
jukebox.The jukebox was recently pulled off location,it is complete
w/dollar bill acceptor. The jukebox, isn't up and running.
All the jukebox lights come on, but the jukeboxes display doesn't
light up.
All of the circuit boards statis leds light up (power
supply,amp,computer,etc. come on), but I can't get it to go into the
test mode.I really don't know much about these Rockola CD jukeboxes,
so I'm listing it for sale for $500. plus shipping (55306 Mpls.).This
"Rocket" jukebox would make a perfect jukebox for any rec room, it's
size is quite small, Email me if you need any further information