CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Larry Simms - Baby Dumpling, It's A Wonderful Life (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2622)

Beverwyk November 22nd 03 04:59 AM

Larry Simms - Baby Dumpling, It's A Wonderful Life

Anybody have a working address for Larry Simms who starred in the Blondie
movies from the 40's and as the oldest son in It's A Wonderful Life? The
address on StarArchives is a RTS. The other children from It's A Wonderful
Life did an appearance today in Manhattan and he was supposed to come too but
they said he was ill. They also said he lives in Thailand. Anybody have an
address?
Thanks,
~Patrick

Beverwyk November 25th 03 04:28 AM

Wow, thanks, I'll give it a try. I hope he's not seriously ill. In that case
I won't request an autograph but will just send get well wishes. How did you
get this information?
Thanks,
Patrick

Subject: Larry Simms - Baby Dumpling, It's A Wonderful Life

The Autograph Master November 25th 03 09:07 AM

How did you
get this information?

Sorry, that's classified.