CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FS: new CD jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7315)

Jan Svach November 6th 03 12:27 AM

FS: new CD jukebox

I have 3 jukes in the house and just picked up a NIB Regatta jukebox.
It holds 100 CD's and has 480 watts of power with a remote control. I
have no room for this and really need a wall mounted CD jukebox. The
sound on this jukebox will blow you away. I paid $3,200.00 + $150.00
shipping. The jukebox is beautiful. Does anyone out there want to buy
it or have a newer CD wall box to trade? I'm in Pittsburgh Pa. if
anyone local would like to see and hear it. Pictures are available for
anyone interested. Thanks!