CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wurlitzer 1400 selector problem (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324164)

[email protected] December 20th 17 01:42 AM

Wurlitzer 1400 selector problem

Most of the time selector numbers 1-9 work. Sometimes more selector work. Then all selectors work. I have cleaned all contacts. I have a manual but cannot find the issue. Thanks for any help. Larry

[email protected] January 13th 18 02:56 AM

Wurlitzer 1400 selector problem

There is a black wire on the top terminal of a switch beside coin mech that breaks off commonly, resolder it and try again.

[email protected] January 18th 18 09:48 PM

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 8:56:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
There is a black wire on the top terminal of a switch beside coin mech that breaks off commonly, resolder it and try again.

Thanks for your response. The problem was the spring tension on the contact on front top left of coin mech. Thanks Larry