CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Google is finished on Usenet (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320783)

DeserTBoB[_3_] April 10th 12 07:05 AM

Google is finished on Usenet

Recent test post show that posts made on Goo-Goo Groups no longer are
posted on the greater Usenet server network. FINALLY!

Andy April 10th 12 08:55 AM

Google is finished on Usenet

When did this happen bob did google finaly get rid of them?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

DeserTBoB[_2_] April 25th 12 04:44 PM

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 03:55:14 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

When did this happen bob did google finaly get rid of them?

I saw a few Google Groups posts back in January, but nothing since
then. I did a test post in this group in Google back in March, and it
never appeared on any Usenet servers that I can see.