CollectingBanter

-   US Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11150)

DARY January 5th 04 10:42 PM

Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?

Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?

Can someone provide me with the Scott and/or the Krause-Minkus catalog
numbers for the MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?
There are four stamps in a block repeated five times on one
self-adhesive strip.

My catalog is a few years old and does not cover current issues.

Thanks very much.
If necessary, please correct my email address before replying.

Jeffry L. Johnson January 7th 04 12:32 PM

DARY wrote:

Catalog numbers for MARY CASSATT 37c American Treasures Issue of 2003?

Minkus CM2437-40, Scott 3804-7.
--
To reply remove "void."