CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   WTT: RCC tokens (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31691)

Winde Walker February 22nd 04 08:06 AM

WTT: RCC tokens

after my recent bout of ebay problems I have decided to try a different
approach and complete a collection at the same time

I have 4 of the RCC 5 ember tokens left, I want to keep one but the
other three I wish to use to trade for other things. I believe there is
a troll that just recently came out, also I need to get the original RCC
ember, and isn't there one silver token also that was made?

If I can get these other three tokens in trade for my 5 ember tokens it
would complete my collection of RCC tokens, as I would not be getting
anything newer.

Is there anyone out there willing to negotiate trades for these let me
know either here on group or in a private e'mail if you prefer.
tia
--
Winde Walker
ICQ 125272334 /// ANA #R-206576

http://home.comcast.net/~winde2000/

George V Huse Jr February 22nd 04 02:27 PM

The silver one has not yet been issued. I've been trying to do that one
for over a year by having KenJ issue it. He's agreed but has suffered
numerous setbacks over the last year.

Winde Walker wrote:
after my recent bout of ebay problems I have decided to try a different
approach and complete a collection at the same time

I have 4 of the RCC 5 ember tokens left, I want to keep one but the
other three I wish to use to trade for other things. I believe there is
a troll that just recently came out, also I need to get the original RCC
ember, and isn't there one silver token also that was made?

If I can get these other three tokens in trade for my 5 ember tokens it
would complete my collection of RCC tokens, as I would not be getting
anything newer.

Is there anyone out there willing to negotiate trades for these let me
know either here on group or in a private e'mail if you prefer.
tia

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."

Edward McGrath February 22nd 04 05:14 PM

I got all the RCC tokens except the first one issued but I have a
picture of it. I will never have a complete set of RCC tokens, oh well
just another one of my incomplete collections. Good luck on your quest
Winde Walker. Ed

Coin Saver February 22nd 04 07:53 PM

From: Edward McGrath

I will never have a complete set of RCC tokens

Why not? Is the RCC Mint limited to prohibit any re-issues? Which one(s) do you
need?

8-]

Coin Saver

Edward McGrath February 22nd 04 08:44 PM

Coin Saver Wrote: Why not? is RCC Mint limited to prohibit any
re-issues? which one(s) do you need? snip If George decided to
re-issue a past RCC token I think the people who got them when they were
issued would go to Texas and hang George up in the nearest tree. It's
like everyone wants a lincoln 1909-s VDB penny and the mint decides to
re-issue that year so all the coin collecting public have a chance to
own one it would make all the 1909-s VDB worthless if there was an
endless supply of them same theory applies to the RCC tokens. I only
need the first ember token to have a complete set of RCC tokens. Ed

gogu February 22nd 04 08:57 PM

Ο "Coin Saver" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
From: Edward McGrath

I will never have a complete set of RCC tokens

Why not? Is the RCC Mint limited to prohibit any re-issues? Which one(s)

do you
need?

I am not E.McG but I also want the first (Athens) token:-)
But I don't believe there will be a reissue.
That would be unfair for the first who bought this coin.

--
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

8-]

Coin Saver