CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Is anyone pulling their orange out for Halloween? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10631)

macaddicted October 7th 04 09:55 PM

Is anyone pulling their orange out for Halloween?

A fun color to take out, once in a while.

--
macaddicted
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

so what October 7th 04 11:29 PM

A fun color to take out, once in a while.

Thanks, where are we going?

john cline ii October 8th 04 02:25 AM

A fun color to take out, once in a while.

Thanks, where are we going?

Now see what you caused!

Orange you glad you asked?

john cline ii, he of the Aurora Black (and Noodler's and Swisher Midnight
too!)

JimL October 8th 04 07:34 AM

(macaddicted) wrote in message news:1glahbm.esfd6u1gp59i1N%macaddicted@REMOVETHI Scomcast.net...
A fun color to take out, once in a while.

Just be careful where you take it out. You might get arrested.

macaddicted October 9th 04 03:59 AM

so what wrote:

A fun color to take out, once in a while.

Thanks, where are we going?

As much as I love you, it's just the two of us for now. Maybe you can
bring an ink of your own and we'll double up some time.

JimL October 9th 04 10:56 PM

(macaddicted) wrote in message news:1glcstn.19nn8x9zpy2cyN%macaddicted@REMOVETHI Scomcast.net...
JimL wrote:

(macaddicted) wrote in message
news:1glahbm.esfd6u1gp59i1N%macaddicted@REMOVETHI Scomcast.net...
A fun color to take out, once in a while.

Just be careful where you take it out. You might get arrested.

Denver?

Well, you know what happened to John.