CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Federal Bureau of Investigation Pen & Pencil Set (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321948)

Bluewhisper January 22nd 13 01:04 AM

Federal Bureau of Investigation Pen & Pencil Set

Does anyone know what the value might be? I have this one set that has never been used to write with. The case is silver colored aluminum. It has sat in a draw so there are very minute scratches on the to top. The pen and identical mechanical pencil have no scratches what so ever. I can send a picture to anyone that might be able to help set a value for this set.

Any help is appreciated.