CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hazel Grove Music (HGM) CD Wallboxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325160)

[email protected] August 30th 19 08:25 PM

Hazel Grove Music (HGM) CD Wallboxes

On Sunday, 11 May 2003 11:15:46 UTC+1, John Kenyon wrote:
Does anybody have a circuit diagram for a Hazel Grove Music Mk6 Escort
Wallbox. This was provided in the back of the user manual for the Mk6
along with an exploded parts diagram and programming instructions.

I used to work for Hazel Grove Music's customer repair workshop about 10
years
ago, but the diagram I had seems to have gone missing, and I want to use
some
"bits" of the design for another electronic project.

I still have some limited notes on the Mk3, Mk4, Mk5, Mk6 wallboxes,
HGM's version of the DDA CD hideaway, their attempt at making
a CD hideaway out of a Sound Leisure rotary mechanism, and also information
on their pool table coin acceptor/ball release interface boards (Multicoin
and
EDC)
If any one has any questions, my notes might be able to help out.

Regards

John Kenyon
(East Sussex UK)

Hi john i'm after notes on the HGM MK3 and 4 if u still have these