CollectingBanter

-   Basketball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   !!!Check Out This Sports Card Web Site!!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=77755)

Eric Castor February 15th 05 09:23 PM

!!!Check Out This Sports Card Web Site!!!

Hi and welcome to Cas's SportsCards! My name is Eric Castor and I
created this site(http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Clemens21/index.html)
because I enjoy the sports card collecting hobby. This site contains
pages of cards and sets that I am selling and trading. Being a
collector myself, I have also included a page that deals with the cards
that I am looking for to complete sets. Whether you are just starting
out in the hobby, or have been in it for years, this site will be sure
to please you. I hope you find what you're looking for and Happy
Collecting!!!

Eric
--
eBay Username- clemens7cy