CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   construction tractors (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=308575)

Vekssleek February 17th 11 06:02 PM

construction tractors

In our journey towards Lagado, the capital city, his Majesty ordered that the island should stop over certain towns and villages, from whence he might receive the petitions of his subjects. And to this purpose several packthreads were let down with small weights at the bottom. On these packthreads the people strung their petitions, which mounted up directly like the scraps of paper fastened by school boys at the end of the string that holds their kite. Sometimes we received wine and victuals from below, which were drawn up by pulleys.

Heavy tractor
Digger operator training
Trucks heavy duty
Hyundai heavy equipment