CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FA: Scott #1 and #2, Franklin and Washington.. both Mint Unused.. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=116649)

Harv December 21st 03 02:26 AM

FA: Scott #1 and #2, Franklin and Washington.. both Mint Unused..

I'm posting this for a friend. Please do NOT email me any questions about
these two stamps. Instead, use eBay's "Ask Seller A Question" link on the
auctions' pages to contact the seller directly.

Up for auction are the following two spectacular classic 1847 US stamps..

Unused Scott #2 NG XF+ 10c Washington Black 2
Mint with no gum, Extra Fine, Full Margins

and..

Mint Unused Scott #1 XF+ 5c Franklin 1
Mint with traces of gum, 4 Full Margins

See each auction's description for high resolution pictures of each stamp,
front and back, and other details.

Shipping on either one or both, inside the US, by Registered Mail, insured
for full value, is free!!..

Rick Merrill December 22nd 03 08:09 PM

Harv wrote:
I'm posting this for a friend. Please do NOT email me any questions about
these two stamps. Instead, use eBay's "Ask Seller A Question" link on the
auctions' pages to contact the seller directly.

Up for auction are the following two spectacular classic 1847 US stamps..

Unused Scott #2 NG XF+ 10c Washington Black 2
Mint with no gum, Extra Fine, Full Margins

and..

Mint Unused Scott #1 XF+ 5c Franklin 1
Mint with traces of gum, 4 Full Margins

See each auction's description for high resolution pictures of each stamp,
front and back, and other details.

Shipping on either one or both, inside the US, by Registered Mail, insured
for full value, is free!!..

It is my policy never to pay more than $15,000 for anything I
haven't seen in person. - RM

oh,

:-)

Rick Merrill December 25th 03 07:43 PM

J. A. Mc. wrote:
=2E..
Unused Scott #2 NG XF+ 10c Washington Black 2
Mint with no gum, Extra Fine, Full Margins
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...676&item=3D29=

73857766

=20
Besides it's a rather poor job of cleaning the pen cancel on the 5=A2 .=

=2E.
=20

Is this genuine? I have my doubts: #1, Unused? Report it to ebay? - RM

Mike Hopper December 27th 03 10:29 PM

link.net...

Rick Merrill wrote:

J. A. Mc. wrote:

Unused Scott #2 NG XF+ 10c Washington Black 2
Mint with no gum, Extra Fine, Full Margins

Besides it's a rather poor job of cleaning the pen cancel on the 5¢ ...

Is this genuine? I have my doubts: #1, Unused? Report it to ebay? - RM

The fingers are the valuable part of this pair.

mike