CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK ! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=249006)

trippin-2-8-track May 13th 08 09:46 PM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=004

this is it, people- I'm down to the last box of 8-track drive motors,
if you want a "new" motor for your vintage tape deck, get it now- once
they are sold out, that's it- they're GONE !

William W Western[_2_] May 14th 08 03:13 AM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK !

this is it, people- I'm down to the last box of 8-track drive motors,
if you want a "new" motor for your vintage tape deck, get it now- once
they are sold out, that's it- they're GONE !

Can't remember how many you had, but that seems like a pretty
good response.

DeserTBoB May 14th 08 03:38 AM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK !

On Tue, 13 May 2008 13:46:16 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=004

this is it, people- I'm down to the last box of 8-track drive motors,
if you want a "new" motor for your vintage tape deck, get it now- once
they are sold out, that's it- they're GONE ! snip

No, they're not...I have them for $5 a pop. HAHAHAHAHA

DeserTBoB May 14th 08 03:43 AM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK !

On Wed, 14 May 2008 02:13:50 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

this is it, people- I'm down to the last box of 8-track drive motors,
if you want a "new" motor for your vintage tape deck, get it now- once
they are sold out, that's it- they're GONE !

Can't remember how many you had, but that seems like a pretty
good response. snip

It's been a loser. He's been storing those turkeys for years, thought
they'd all go real quick, and they didn't. Besides, why would anyone
buy them now from him at his inflated price of $20 (they were $10 last
month...before the GE layoff rumors started circulating) when I have
them for $5? I don't run a business...he does...as the IRS will soon
determine.

trippin-2-8-track May 14th 08 11:39 AM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK!

On May 13, 10:13*pm, "William W Western"
wrote:
this is it, people- I'm down to the last box of 8-track drive motors,
if you want a "new" motor for your vintage tape deck, get it now- once
they are sold out, that's it- they're GONE !

* * * * * * * Can't remember how many you had, but that seems like a pretty
good response.

I had 175

now there's 17 left, and they're going for $20 each

[email protected] May 15th 08 01:51 AM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK!

now there's 17 left, and they're going for $20 each

I would rather contact and give this guy the money for a new motor.
EBay auction # 290225065876. I'm sure he would give you a "Zito"
discount if asked!

DeserTBoB May 15th 08 02:15 AM

8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK !

On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:51:22 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

now there's 17 left, and they're going for $20 each

I would rather contact and give this guy the money for a new motor.
EBay auction # 290225065876. I'm sure he would give you a "Zito"
discount if asked! snip

So much for Noodles' "rape the public" pricing scam.