CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   TECH - Rowe R-84 Jukebox CR123 diode on central control board (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=168369)

John March 25th 06 03:03 AM

TECH - Rowe R-84 Jukebox CR123 diode on central control board

Hey gang - need a little help here. I am doing some acid damge repair
on the central control board (Rowe R-84) and I have pulled what looks
like a zener doide (orange and black with a clear shell) out of
location CR123 in the board. I am looking to put something back in,
but I do not see a such thing as a 1N4004 zener doide that is marked
which looks like the numbers off my diode. Can anybody tell me what is
supposed to occupy location CR123 on the board? Thanks in advance -
John