CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   "wednesday company" tokens (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35830)

escoz August 27th 04 02:20 AM

"wednesday company" tokens

Hi

I have 15-20 tokens from "Wednesday company". I got them from a
friend, but he didn't tell me what they are from. Does anybody has any
idea?

They are the size of a quarter, gold color, and on one side they have
"Wednesday company" written, and on the other side there's an eagle
with "No cash value".

Any help would be great..

Thanks

escoz

KLH August 27th 04 02:45 AM

escoz wrote:
Hi

I have 15-20 tokens from "Wednesday company". I got them from a
friend, but he didn't tell me what they are from. Does anybody has any
idea?

They are the size of a quarter, gold color, and on one side they have
"Wednesday company" written, and on the other side there's an eagle
with "No cash value".

Any help would be great..

Thanks

escoz

Looks like they are probably arcade game tokens

http://users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/DUPES.HTM

http://www.worksandwords.com/moneym/bag.htm

Coin Saver August 27th 04 07:50 PM

From: escoz

I have 15-20 tokens from "Wednesday company". I got them from a
friend, but he didn't tell me what they are from. Does anybody has any
idea?

They are the size of a quarter, gold color, and on one side they have
"Wednesday company" written, and on the other side there's an eagle
with "No cash value".

Any help would be great..

sounds like video parlor tokens

8-|