CollectingBanter

-   Basketball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   1991 Hostess,Skybox Mini Basketball card sets,Only in Canada (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63511)

winston b. hart July 7th 03 10:18 AM

1991 Hostess,Skybox Mini Basketball card sets,Only in Canada

I have forsale a quanity of 1991 Skybox,Mini Basketball Card sets.These were only available
here in Canada in bags of potatoe chips.All cards are still in their originial packaging.
Set price is $12.00 U.S. per set.Plus I have many singles for any one that may need help
completing a set.I am not looking for any trades at this time.PLMK if you are interested and
if you would like more than one set.The more sets you buy the cheaper they will become.
Thanks,Winston.