CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Magazine rack off sync/Rowe CD (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324283)

Felix Cartwright April 18th 18 01:54 AM

Magazine rack off sync/Rowe CD

Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.

John Robertson April 18th 18 05:04 AM

On 2018/04/17 5:54 PM, Felix Cartwright wrote:
Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.

This sounds like the index opto is slightly off set. Get a copy of the
manual and do the adjustment for INDEXING. At least that is the most
common name for that function. There is a thumbscrew adjustment for
tweaking...but use the manual!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Alan Hood April 18th 18 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix Cartwright (Post 698918)
Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.

Hello Felix,

As John says you need to adjust the opto switch after cleaning it and the drive gear that it senses. You will need to have a manual to attchieve this.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man