CollectingBanter

-   Hockey (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   74-75 Loblaws Hockey Stickers (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=306884)

MamaDukes February 3rd 11 06:27 AM

74-75 Loblaws Hockey Stickers

I am looking for the 1974-75 Loblaws Hockey sticker book. Actually my
husband got the book as a child and it is one of his most prize
posessions. However, he is missing some stickers. I would love to be
able to complete his collection. Is there anyone out there who could
help me do this?

powermouse March 12th 18 10:57 PM

Stumbled upon this site and your post trying to find value of these stickers (which I found digging around a closet).....What stickers do you need? I found about a dozen strips prior to going to a show yesterday. I don't really use this site nor monitor it, but you can email me at if you wish to chat. Thx. Rich

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaDukes (Post 669809)