CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Value of 87, 82 Cabbage Patch Kid (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26031)

Karenna August 11th 03 02:30 AM

Value of 87, 82 Cabbage Patch Kid

I have a Cabbage Patch kid that was made in 1978, 1982. She is made
from the Coleco company. She has green eyes, two dimples, a blue
Xavier signature on her bottom, tag, all of her original clothes,
light brown hair (the hair around the front of the head are loopy and
the hair in the back of the head are straight. The straight hair is
made into a single braid down the back of the doll). She is only
missing a hair ribbon, a birth certificate, and the original box that
it came in. How much would this cabbage patch doll be worth today?

Donna August 14th 03 12:39 PM

(Karenna) scribbled in
om:

I have a Cabbage Patch kid that was made in 1978, 1982. She is made
from the Coleco company. She has green eyes, two dimples, a blue
Xavier signature on her bottom, tag, all of her original clothes,
light brown hair (the hair around the front of the head are loopy and
the hair in the back of the head are straight. The straight hair is
made into a single braid down the back of the doll). She is only
missing a hair ribbon, a birth certificate, and the original box that
it came in. How much would this cabbage patch doll be worth today?

Look for the doll on eBay to get a low value of what it's worth, then watch
as the doll/s get bid on and see what they sell for. It's not a true way
to get value, but it's a good start.

--
Donna

Nurse Edna August 14th 03 02:34 PM

Look at5 completed eBay auctions to see what they are selling for.
The true value of anything is what someone is willing to pay for it.

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:39:20 GMT, Donna
wrote:

(Karenna) scribbled in
. com: