CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   A380 First Flight Singapore Sydney Oct 25 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=226136)

michaelatcddstamps September 8th 07 01:16 AM

A380 First Flight Singapore Sydney Oct 25

Hello everyone.. are you interested in First Flight covers..
I have updated the blog with what I think is an interesting piece..
Hope you have time to have a look.. http://blog.michael.dodd.com

and also put a new special on my web site, http://www.cddstamps.com

My Children's Corner is flourishing and I am pleased to see such
interest from our younger collectors.. but anyone wanting to help with
my postage and pick up some bargins can do so by looking at my
specials.

Have a great weekend.. enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.... Michael