CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FS: 1993 Upper Deck "World Cup '94" (Soccer) Singles (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109832)

Jim Sinclair August 24th 03 05:37 AM

FS: 1993 Upper Deck "World Cup '94" (Soccer) Singles

1993 Upper Deck "World Cup '94" (Soccer) Singles

I have for sale the 1993 Upper Deck "World Cup '94" (Soccer) Singles.
Singles includes players from different countries around the world, that
participated in the 1994 World Cup of Soccer including: Tony Meola, Bora
Milutinovic, jorge Campos, Craig Forrest, Cafu, Gianluca Vialli, Gianluca
Pagliuca, Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi, Roberto Baggio, Dennis Bergkamp,
and many more.
The 1993 Upper Deck "World Cup '94" (Soccer) Singles are in MINT condition.
Price $ .15 cents US (each) plus postage

Let me know which single(s) you require frm THIS particular set.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you