CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ATTN: scopitone collectors near MI...juke, reels, parts (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6803)

Kirb July 1st 03 07:24 PM

ATTN: scopitone collectors near MI...juke, reels, parts

I have a lead on a possible scopitone juke(s) with reels and such. I
am getting the info second hand at this point, but will get as much
info as I can soon. No details until after the 4th weekend, but I
think there will be at least one machine and some of the reels.

Let me know if anyone is interested in machines, parts, reels, or
whatever.

Also let me know if there is specific info you are looking for (model
#'s, etc). Please don't ask for a specific reel- yet.

Thanks,
Kirb

Kirb July 8th 03 09:23 PM

UPDATE:

After doing a survey of the location, there are 6 scopitone model
450's that will be for sale soon. They look complete, each is full of
reels, there is a box of spare reels. Make an offer on the lot or
whatever.

Kirb

CINEMASAM September 30th 13 10:15 PM

IM SEARCHING FOR A MACHINE SCOPITONE PLEASE ADVISE IF AVAILBLE SAM 07969449745 OR 01889 590593
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirb (Post 20821)