CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   need 3 addresses (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2489)

Kettwicks November 11th 03 04:20 AM

need 3 addresses

I need working baseball addresses for Scott Erickson (used to be with the
Twins, but now with the orioles) Jim Edmonds (St. Louis Cardinals). and
David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox). I got RTS when i sent to 118 Drew drive for
Scott and I got a RTS for Edmonds but i can't remember the address i tried.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Drew

Steve-0- November 11th 03 03:25 PM

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:20:28 -0600, "Kettwicks"
wrote:

I need working baseball addresses for Scott Erickson (used to be with the
Twins, but now with the orioles) Jim Edmonds (St. Louis Cardinals). and
David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox). I got RTS when i sent to 118 Drew drive for
Scott and I got a RTS for Edmonds but i can't remember the address i tried.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Drew

I dont know about Erikson, but Ortiz and Edmonds both are extremely
hard to get through the mail. I have tried Edmonds numerous times with
nothing ever.

Good Luck,

Steve-0-

Please Visit
http://www.geocities.com/smraines12/main.html
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/hdmavs/

The Autograph Master November 12th 03 05:47 AM

c/o Baltimore Orioles
333 West Camden St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA

RLYNCH8175 November 12th 03 12:47 PM

I need working baseball addresses for Scott Erickson (used to be with the
Twins, but now with the orioles) Jim Edmonds (St. Louis Cardinals). and
David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox). I got RTS when i sent to 118 Drew drive for
Scott and I got a RTS for Edmonds but i can't remember the address i tried.
Any help would be much appreciated.

David Ortiz still lives in the Dominican Republic during the off season I
believe. Try
1183 Corral Av.
Sunnyvale, CA. 94088 for Scott Erickson I've heard he's tough TTM but has
signed C/O the Orioles.