CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   after two days, I still can't identify (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5639)

dahoov2 September 15th 04 06:15 PM

after two days, I still can't identify

Hi all,

After two days, I am still unable to identify my LOTR success. Is
there any collector out there who collects beyond major cast members
who could help? This is obviously not a main character as I sent a
generic shot of Gondorian Soldiers. Please email me and I'll send y
ou a couple JPG's of the sig if you think you can help.

thanks.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

Bcoton September 20th 04 02:57 AM

Sue- have you tried asking people at LOTR websites like the one ring (I think
that's it). As I remember, they seemed to have a handle on everything and
anything LOTR...Good luck!