CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Chuck made the news (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=252311)

[email protected] July 4th 08 10:10 PM

Chuck made the news

I see Chuck made the news:
http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/Art...0-4e48ad9d0f7a

If Mr. Brown is producing new music on 8-Track and using Chuck's
advice, I'm sure the quality is right up there.

Zito's new favorite site http://www.thepounder.com and http://www.thepounder.com/bigbag

Shintaro July 5th 08 07:51 AM

Chuck made the news

wrote:
I see Chuck made the news:
http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/Art...0-4e48ad9d0f7a

If Mr. Brown is producing new music on 8-Track and using Chuck's
advice, I'm sure the quality is right up there.

Thanks for posting that link! Not much on 8-tracks gets posted here
anymore.

DeserTBoB July 5th 08 03:04 PM

Chuck made the news

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:10:39 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I see Chuck made the news:
http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/Art...0-4e48ad9d0f7a

If Mr. Brown is producing new music on 8-Track and using Chuck's
advice, I'm sure the quality is right up there. snip

"Nudo The Dishwasher" LMAO!

Hey Noodles! You had to go to the depths of Arkansas to find someone
dumb enough to buy your bull****, eh? Too funny! Is that where you
got yoru "degrees in banking and electronics"...a greasy spoon's dish
sink?

Another failed commercial venture in which Charlie Nudo, our reisdent
clown, is involved.

William W Western[_2_] July 7th 08 03:41 PM

Chuck made the news

Thanks for posting that link! Not much on 8-tracks gets posted here
anymore.

Good article. Been awhile since anything 8 popped up in the
media especially a fresh face and angle. Hmmm...Chas. Nudo-8 Track Goodwill*
Ambassador?
* - Hah, Goodwill Thrift Store reference to boot.

William W Western[_2_] July 7th 08 03:46 PM

Chuck made the news

Hey Noodles! You had to go to the depths of Arkansas to find someone
dumb enough to buy your bull****, eh?

Now dBob, what does that say about the Dems choice for
your boy who last inhabited (but hardly inhibited) the White House? Plus, I
believe I still hold title to a square inch of rockin' Arkansas real estate
myownself. Go Jim Dandy, Go.

DeserTBoB July 8th 08 04:56 AM

Chuck made the news

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:46:58 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Hey Noodles! You had to go to the depths of Arkansas to find someone
dumb enough to buy your bull****, eh?

Now dBob, what does that say about the Dems choice for
your boy who last inhabited (but hardly inhibited) the White House? Plus, I
believe I still hold title to a square inch of rockin' Arkansas real estate
myownself. Go Jim Dandy, Go. snip

Hah...good one, eh?

Actually, Hope, AR is somewhat of an anomaly. It has produced one US
president, and audio engineer/designer/speaker maker Paul
Klipsch...although he wasn't technically "from" there.

Klipsch's favorite saying: "Bull****!" I still have one of his
famous "Bull****!" buttons which I wear whenever I go to AES
conventions.

William W Western[_2_] July 8th 08 07:57 PM

Chuck made the news

Actually, Hope, AR is somewhat of an anomaly. It has produced one US
president, and audio engineer/designer/speaker maker Paul
Klipsch...although he wasn't technically "from" there.

And Huckabee. I was thinking Glen Campbell as well
but that is I think Delight, Arkansas. Patsy Montana was from Hope. A great
country western performer from away back.

[email protected] July 9th 08 02:14 AM

Chuck made the news

I guess Zito is away or his computer gave up on him. I expected him to
be crowing about making the news. Any guess where he might be? My
guess is he's at Harry's U-Pull-It looking for more rusted out car
parts to flog on Ebay.

William W Western[_2_] July 9th 08 03:44 AM

Chuck made the news

I guess Zito is away or his computer gave up on him. I expected him to
be crowing about making the news.

That's what publicist are for.