CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Missing Number on Limited Edition Book of just 150 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322986)

dwardu August 23rd 14 06:16 PM

Missing Number on Limited Edition Book of just 150

I bought a limited edition book of just 150 copies. The book is new and has been purchased directly from the publisher. Like other limited edition books, this is mentioned in the copyright page and there is space for the number of the book to be written. However, the book does not have a number written there.

My question is, should I complain about this missing number, or does this make the book more valuable ?

Don Phillipson[_2_] August 25th 14 07:48 PM

"dwardu" wrote in message

I bought a limited edition book of just 150 copies. The book is new and has
been purchased directly from the publisher. Like other limited edition
books, this is mentioned in the copyright page and there is space for the
number of the book to be written. However, the book does not have a number
written there.

My question is, should I complain about this missing number, or does this
make the book more valuable ?

Let us know what the vendor (publisher) says when he answers
your inquiry.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

[email protected] September 14th 14 12:58 AM

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:44:16 PM UTC-4, dwardu wrote:

publisher told me they will replace my copy with a numbered one

That's good to hear (though they will probably just take your book, write in a number, and send it back to you).