CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeburg LPC 480 Speaker Cover (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325335)

[email protected] January 19th 20 05:45 PM

Seeburg LPC 480 Speaker Cover

I am restoring a Seeburg LPC 480t. I am replacing the speaker grill cloth. The two lower doors are no problem, but I cannot get the upper panel open to get at the fabric cover or speaker assembly. I believe I have every manual related to this Seeburg model, but no mention of replacing the fabric or how to access/disassemble/open the upper panel?
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

John Robertson January 20th 20 07:35 AM

On 2020/01/19 8:45 a.m., wrote:
I am restoring a Seeburg LPC 480t. I am replacing the speaker grill cloth. The two lower doors are no problem, but I cannot get the upper panel open to get at the fabric cover or speaker assembly. I believe I have every manual related to this Seeburg model, but no mention of replacing the fabric or how to access/disassemble/open the upper panel?
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

As I recall there is a lever rod that is exposed when the lid is raised
near the hinge, this allows you to then open the upper panel which tilts
forward (as I recall) to expose the speakers.

I can't recall where the lever is or what direction you move it, but
look for a round 1/4" diameter rod...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com