CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   strange ebay requirement no sales out side usa anybody tell me why? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=220833)

xxxxxx July 19th 07 05:10 PM

strange ebay requirement no sales out side usa anybody tell me why?

strange ebay requirement no sales out side usa anybody tell me why?

ebay seller beatlewiz

Due to international copyright laws, which vary from country to country
regarding books and music we cannot accept orders which originate from
locations outside of the United States, (this includes from outside the
United States having items sent to a United States address) Bids from
outside the United States are blocked, emailing us is not going to change
this - THRERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD!!.

Kris Baker July 19th 07 09:50 PM

"xxxxxx" wrote in message
strange ebay requirement no sales out side usa anybody tell me why?

ebay seller beatlewiz

Due to international copyright laws, which vary from country to country
regarding books and music we cannot accept orders which originate from
locations outside of the United States, (this includes from outside the
United States having items sent to a United States address) Bids from
outside the United States are blocked, emailing us is not going to change
this - THRERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS PERIOD!!.

I doubt he could explain it. These gems from his listings are
quite giggle-inducing:

"Be Smart.... Take Advantage Of Our Muti-Purchase
Postage Discount Program!! It’s Pays For It’s Self "

http://snipurl.com/1oiun