CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   There is curvature up the Bowl (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=309379)

WeReo_BoY March 1st 11 04:26 AM

There is curvature up the Bowl

http://www.catchtherainbow.com/CorvetteNew/DSC_0069.jpg
Is this the same BOWL-ASS? The 73 year old convicted child rapist and big
fat ****ing bloated up plodding BOWL-ASS cripple lumbers over to the
casket and leans on it

I'd hate to fight this guy. That's because he's got a nautural roundhouse
kick built right in! Look at the curvature straight up the Bowl.

"Criminally insane prisoner BOWL-ASS is not amenable to treatment"
-Prison psychiatrists examining the PLOD Head of the BOWL-ASS

So help me god everytime I see this plodhead BOWL-ASS making lewd comments
about seven year old boys...don't worry I know who to call.

Hey BOWL-ASS does the name MARGO sound familiar? Huh, BOWL-ASS???

http://tinyurl.com/4g8jwnz
BOWL-ASS condensed rap sheet

Hey everyone check this link on BOWL-ASS. And don't forget to check page two
where 22 more criminal indictments can be seen showing part of the pedophile
Nazi *******'s police record. Yeah you the BOWL-ASS, BOWL-ASS! You must be
out on bail right now.

A PORTION OF YOUR BRAIN WAS DESTROYED IN THE PRISONS