CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Looking for someone to restore Seeburg R in Las Vegas area (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=153623)

[email protected] November 25th 05 08:51 PM

Looking for someone to restore Seeburg R in Las Vegas area

A friend is having a house built in Las Vegas and wants to get his R
out of storage, in Michigan, and have it restored for his new home.
Thanks
Don

jedtech November 30th 05 07:07 AM

Looking for someone to restore Seeburg R in Las Vegas area

I have a friend in AZ that restores Seeburg Jukeboxes. He has an R that is
beautiful. He is interested in a trade in or talking to you about
restoring your friends box. If you are interested, let me know. He has
done service work in the Las Vegas area.

[email protected] December 1st 05 01:02 AM

wrote:
A friend is having a house built in Las Vegas and wants to get his R
out of storage, in Michigan, and have it restored for his new home.
Thanks
Don

I live in West Central Il. I can restore your friends R. He could ship
it here from MI. and when done ship to Las Vegas.
I have done several and can furnish references.
If he is interested I would want to talk to him personally.
Thank you

flats December 3rd 05 01:49 AM

Looking for someone to restore Seeburg R in Las Vegas area

www.vina1.com in Salt Lake City