CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   NEW Your vehicle can run 50% more Fuel Efficient (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=245905)

note.boy March 30th 08 10:13 AM

NEW Your vehicle can run 50% more Fuel Efficient

I have fitted 11 devices to my car that save 10% of fuel each, my fuel tank overflows every 350 miles and I have to drain it. Billy

"Bob Douglas" wrote in message ...
Thanks to new Technology, based on an old patent you can improve your milage by up to 50%.

It's a new version of "Brown's Gas", and works great on gas & diesel vehicles.

Have a look at what the website below has to say. Many people are using this system already.

Don't you want to Save on Fuel and meantime help the environment too ?

http://www.richardsprovenidea.com